Since I rarely have time to "talk story" (like they say here on the islands) and pictures are worth a thousand words, Ive decided that I am less of a "blogger" and more like a "photo-blogger". Most of the time I will use pictures instead of paragraphs to describe my experiences at this time in my life as a college girl, "in-between dreams".
Sunday, June 22, 2008
slow times : )
I think this is one of those few times when life slows down a little and everything is going great. So I took the advantage of it and took some pics. : ) nothing else really to talk about here, just that youth conference is coming up and so is 4th of July. I'll post soon! : )
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures Jessie! you do a good job.. What kind of editing software do you use if any?
2 comments:
Great pictures Jessie! you do a good job.. What kind of editing software do you use if any?
I use just what is available on my mom's camara. Its am olympus sp550. mostly just to brighten the picture or change it to sepia/black and white.
Post a Comment