So much has happened in the past week that i hardly know where to start! Since I am or I guess was a fourth year for camp, I got to go up on Monday to Camp Nash and set up. We also did some stuff like we took a swimming test in the pool there ( yah I know, really there was a huge pool!!! ) then we went hiking to the lake where we canoed and then hiked back. I also did stuff during the week like archery, riflery (shot 22's) , went rock climbing, rapelling, I did a high ropes corse ( which is like obsticale courses 50 feet in the air on cables and wires( also includes a zip line to get down! ) ) , CPR course, First aid, orienteering, movie making ( improv skits, that was a blast!), photography class, water color paint, leather works , swimming in the pool plus all the camp songs, skits and pranks. It was awsome!!!!! there was probably alot more but I have to have my schedule to remember and I dont have it right at this moment. There were alot of memories though! Even the first day everyone was freaking out because they'd find huge bugs in there tents! One even found a mouse! It was hilarious, especially since I didnt really have any problems. The only thing is, I didnt take very many pictures because my camara is broken and my mom's is too expensive to bring. But I did take some and shyla bought one that she took alot of pictures with.
3 comments:
Jess,
if you read my comment then drop me a line. i will tell you all about camp in ak. It was so much fun i cant wait to tell you.
wait that is sam in the other comment. sorry i didnt put my name.
hey, that's K1st ward's cowgirl mailbox!!! the humungo lips were NOT MY FAULT
-Heather
aka Elmo
Post a Comment