Monday, October 11, 2010

...um..uhem...?

Heehee, sorry I havent posted in so long everyone. I guess Im "silly" for not posting since last christmas. haha. Sometimes life sucks the "life" out of you and you just dont have the time or the energy. Gosh. I didnt know how busy life can get when you let go of the reins. I mentioned that I dont really like slow...haha, well, I guess I didnt fully realize the importance of slowing down untill I couldnt find the brake pedal. :)
College is going great. Im at Maple Woods Community College right now...Just something to do so that Im progressing as I try to figure out what Im suppose to do in the next few years.
Wasnt Conference amazing?!?!?!?! I loved it. Its so sad the reaction that President Packers talk has gotten. Its not all bad though. Saints are standing up for him. I guess on Tuesday he got over 100,000 letters of the meanest kind. Makes me sad people would do things like that. So, Ive decided to fight back. There are Saints who've decided to make a blunt statement by sending 100,000 letters of appreciation and love and support to President Packer by the 15th of October. A statement that is something like, "I sustain modern day prophets, seers and revelators." Its funny how a theme throughout conference was to trust and obey the prophets of today. I remember something like, "The Lord does not tell us what we want to hear, but rather what we NEED to hear." and then President Packer makes his stand. I support you President Packer!!!
So I will find time soon to update specifically on pictures Ive taken and I'll tell a little bit about each. Hopefuly this will make up for all the lost time. Until later everyone!

1 comment:

Life with a Dash of Humor said...

Goose bumps. I stand right next to you Jess. We all support and sustain you President Packer!!!
Love you Jess
good to see you posting again. lol
Sam