
Okay, so you cant be too harsh on me. I just figured out how to get to my mom's dashboard so I COULD post. So... now that I have, I can :) Umm...so much to post. Where do I start...? "lets start at the very beginning...a very good place to start" haha yeah okay. Serious.
So right now Im getting ready to be done with my second semester at Maple Woods Community College. I work at Bank of America part-time...my Big-girl job keehee...and I currently live with some LDS girls in Gladstone in an Awesome duplex. Finals have got me having a cow, like usual, and all I can think about is that summer is just around the corner. My former High school BF just got married in the Navoo temple (SCARY) and I am doing my best to steer clear of THAT drama till Ive consumed some of the Mounds on my plate...to make room you know? haha. Wow, anyway. So Im going to school to be a Music teacher, although I will have this Protandim business on the side. Hopefully I can make enough money someday that I wont have to worry about taking care of myself and can use my surplus to help others, and serve like I want to. That would be living the dream!!! ah...sigh...these past few months that Ive been living on my own have really helped me grow into an adult. I love being responsible for myself and the FREEDOM is NOT overrated. I like being single too, TONS of fun...dang, I just got a really big craving for Chocolate Shatto Milk...mmm, yummy. But so, my lease is going to be up in June and so I'll probably be moving back in with my parents. Save some Mula. Probably untill next summer when I go out to BYU (Provo or Id..Idk yet :\) in the meanwhile, I'll just keep chugging along. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. Its true. :) And I will NEVER deny it. In deed or word. :) -Love, Jessie xoxoxxx
2 comments:
SO glad to see your beautiful face in the blogging world again. Love you lady!
Hey good to see u blogging again. i wanna go to ID for college... when im done with high school. oh and i decided that when im an adult im gonna come and live near u so our kids can grow up together... just saying. and im happy to see ur on wattpad too. love u sis
<3 Sam
Post a Comment