Thursday, October 18, 2012

So I have had a pretty awesome week so far :D My Grandpa Sam bought a storage unit and found a really nice acoustic electric guitar in there, a vintage Esteban with a hard case AND an amp! I think he saw the way I was checking it out and so instead of selling it, he gave it me!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?? Ive been teaching myself some basic songs in my free time (which I have a lot of) and so this new guitar is a great encouragement to keep up the hard work. I love it :) The older one that I have been practicing on is a nylon classical acoustic guitar, it has a softer sound and is smaller. Not nearly as decked out, just a basic beginners guitar. I adore this new one I have now..So the next question is how am I going to get them both to Hawaii?? I have too much stuff...I think Ill have to leave some things behind for my grandma to sell at her big yard sale shes having so she can get rid of her stuff before she moves to Missouri, and then I dont have to pay an extra 35 bucks a pop for each extra carry on and suit case.
I am also making friends here fast. I already have a regular group of people I hang out with now from the singles ward. I was worried that I would be bored out of my mind when I got here, and that people wouldnt be very friendly..so you can see how blessed I feel having made good friends here that are good clean cut people who I can feel normal hanging out with. Just what the doc ordered after my fiasco in Missouri ;) Im glad I have the right doctor haha, I pray to him all the time lol
Next piece of news I wanna share is that I found an awesome free website that does really neat things with editing pictures. Here are a few I had fun with!




Kind of cool huh? there is TONS of options!  its " www.befunky.com " and Its my new favorite photo editing site!!! check it out if youre bored, its pretty tight :) All right, well, off to make some cookies. Ill put the recipe and more pictures up if they pass the test ;)

No comments: