I am so excited for this week! Saturday I am going to the Broadway Dinner Theater to see the musical "Oklahoma" with my Grandma and have lunch during the show! Then later on that night I will be going to a singles Halloween dance (which I still need a costume for...yikes!). I might be going on a date to the temple with some good friends of mine on Friday...and Tonight, FHE for the singles ward is going to be a blast! they have like 12 different games and activities going on in each room and we all pair up "double date wise" and get to meander around having fun. This singles ward here is pretty legit, theres so many people...and Ive made some pretty awesome friends really quickly so Im never bored :) I feel blessed to be here.
So I did end up making the banana cookies...and they weren't bad, but not my favorite either. This morning I did get to make some yummy pear and granola muffins though! and those were good :) I have the recipe if someone out there gets curious.
Its getting so close to my birthday...weird that I will be 20 years old next Monday O.O... What a wonderful 20 years Ive had though, with a beautiful, loving and very supportive family, adventures and funny memories out the wazoo haha. And many more to come. This next year is going to be a roller-coaster like no other Ive ever experienced. Going to a completely new place with family I haven't seen for 10 years or longer, going out on a ledge here..BUT MAN! It feels so GOOD! Its fantastic to finally be doing something crazy and unpredictable like I am, just experiencing life! Everyone I talk to is convinced the island will suck me in and I will end up living up there...Maybe thats true. :) Guess time will tell. One thing is for sure however, I couldn't have made a better decision then to be moving to Hawaii. So much good has come of it already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment