Monday, November 5, 2012

Update!

So recently I have decided to go on the Master Cleanse for 10 days..and Im on Day one right now. Im trying to stay positive about the taste of the liquids Im suppose to drink...I can tell its going to take alot of discipline this next week to stick to it. Its the Cayenne Pepper that is really killing me...and the salt water this morning was iffy too. The reason I am doing this though is the clean out all the goop that has collected inside of me over the years of greasy hamburgers and ice cream sundaes. I believe it is to blame for my tired-ness and lack of energy. I just gotta take it one sip at a time I think...easier said then done. But I know I can do it :)

My 20th Birthday was great! My grandma made me breakfast the day before because she would be at work on my actual birthday. I woke up and she had tied cheerful little LCD lite balloons which exclaim "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" in black letters to my door handle and then trailed the rest down the hallway. After my morning routine, I got a call from my Best Friend Erica and her husband Logan who sang Happy Birthday to me. She's always been one of my most favorite people, and Logan should be an icon for how a man should treat his wife. I love them both! I talked to her for maybe half an hour and then got a call from my family. They were calling from my dad's office phone so I didnt recognize the number or who it was until I answered and they started singing Happy Birthday to me haha. I didnt get to talk to them as long as I would have liked, but it was nice to chat a little bit..mom wanted to know If I had gotten their package yet...and I had totally forgot to watch for it! So I ran to the front door and lo and behold...A package! with my familia on the phone I opened up the presents they got me. A music cup, a collage of family pictures in a frame, an "I love Missouri" pink t-shirt and a necklace with some flat coins from the last night I spent with my friends where we put change on a railroad track (my first time ever!!!). Now we all have some, just to tie us together :) Oh, and they also got me a package of my favorite candy; REISONS!!! yum.

I spent the day playing around on my guitar, watching the mentalist and catching some sunshine..then my grandpa Sam came home with a gift. A kindlefire HD! Ive fallen in love with it, and am ecstatic to use it at school in place of those heavy textbooks. It was a gift that will come in handy :)

My grandma and grandpa took me to claim jumpers for dinner and then we got an ice cream cake from DQ for dessert...Heavenly. I am spoiled haha my mom was right. Anyways, it was awesome. Im thankful for all the love that was shown to me, I definitely have the best family a girl could ever ask for!!!

No comments: