So I didnt really know what to post since my mom pretty much covered july 4th. We ended up going to the bishops brothers house for a BBQ. It was really nice. They live on a farm type piece of land with alot of peaceful scenes to take pictures of. It was an awsome day here, 70 degrees and not a cloud in sight. The only big story was when dad tried to light off a huge firework and ended up putting it in upside down. We were really lucky and blessed to have not gotten hurt or anything. I think It was probably because dad was smart enough to start the BBQ off with a prayer, asking for saftey too. We were only 15 feet away when the firework exploded, and it happend just after I brought up that it would be bad if we put one of those things in upside down. Weird things like that have been happening alot lately, were I feel like Im warned before something happens that could be terrible. Maybe its the spirit huh?
2 comments:
Amazing pictures- as usual. I love the b&w sunflower and the tire swing with the fence in the background.
me too! the tire swing is my fav.
Post a Comment