Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ramdom-ness and stuff...haha

I've been so busy lately! I hardly find time to do anything and when I do have time I just need to rest. Ever feel that way? Colorguard started on monday and our show this year is gonna be on the Wizard of Oz. We are working with flags for the first song, Somewhere Over the Rainbow. We are also doing the cyclone, were off to see the wizard and munchkin land. Should be fun, expecially if we play it up a little bit : ) I also am being taught how to dance with a rifle this year, which is super hard but exciting too. We wont perform it on the field, but we might do it in the indoor comp. if we are good enough.
I also have great news....I just saved a bunch of money by swiching my car insurance to geico! lol, just kidding...I actually FINISHED my personal progress. Its amazing!! Im going to do it again tho so I can have a silver and gold one. I think I'll ask for silver now, then gold for when Im 18. Now that Ive finished, I have a bunch of other girls wanting to get thiers done too....sneaky motive or what? I am the prez of the mia maids anyway...hahaha. The only other thing I can think about going on with me is that my mom is finally getting up the guts to let me drive around a little. My birthday is in only 3 months so I need to get practicing, unless mom wants to get up and take me and shy to semenary even when Im 16....which Im guessing not. Hmmmm...Um, sarah is really getting to be quite the little ham nowadays, cant wait till I can understand all her babble. She's sooooo cute!...sometimes anyway.

2 comments:

Ninny said...

Hooray for an update and congratulations on getting your Personal Progress done. Maybeyou can influence Samantha some. LOL.
Love you!

Chy said...

Hip, Hip Hooray! Great job on your personal progress! I know how it is when you finish your personal progress and it is like all the bad in the world is over! J/K but I was so happy and am getting it signed by my Bishop this week.
Good luck with doing it over again!