Friday, July 11, 2008

This week...

So lately, I went to the movies with erica and saw wall-e ( conveniently running into my friend zach too: ) ) , I saw hancock with my mom and dad, stayed up till 2am to watch my 2nd most favorite movie superman and Im so sick of corn I could up-chuck on a wood-chuck!!!!



So I think personally, hancock couldve been cleaner, but wall-e was pretty funny. I recommend it. And when is the next superman coming out??? Its been a year already and they really need to get the 3rd one coming. Then theres that darn corn. Ive been shucking and shredding and bagging corn for about all of 3 hard hours. My thumbs hurt and I dont think my stomach can handle the smell anymore. No worries tho : ) Youth conference is tomorrw and I cant wait! were going to be doing service at hodge park and I get a special walkie talkie because Im in charge of my "company"!! Im on the youth committee whose been planning this thing for 5 months. Im just ready to finally get it over with. Mostly, I cant wait till the dance tomorrow!!! O, I luuuuuv to dance.

No comments: