Today was the first day of school, and I cant tell you how beat I am. Cant wait till christmas break!!! : ) hahaha lol .Today was Nathan official day at preschool and he was all smiles when he told me about it. I was a little worried about the lill' champ, he slept upstairs on the floor next to my bed last night, I was knocked out with allergy medicane tho so I didnt here him come up.
Im really excited to do school this year tho because I have womens honour chior which is much more challenging than blue jay womens. Plus I have colorguard then band. AND I have the best government teacher in the world. He loves to make us think about things and its a discussion class which I love. We talked about our opinions on the death penalty today...but it was funny. He kept swiching sides, no one knows what party he belongs to or what he really thinks is right on a subject because he defends whichever side that doesnt have any takers, then when some people will begin to agree he'll swich sides again. Just back and forth. He's really cool, his name is Mr. Rojakob. Funny name right? well, thats his personality too. Ah, gotta love high school right?
Semenary starts next monday and its shy's first year. Im excited for her. She's gonna lOVE it.
oh, momma, come home soon! We miss you so much here! and Im tired of making dinner!!!! : ) hahahaLoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment