
It seems that being a mother is much more complicated then it seems. My mom left for hawaii, untill the 23rd, on tuesday. And in just that one day Ive come to realize that I want her back...Now. But, she deserves all the relaxation and tanning that she can get. This has been her first vacation by herself ( plus friends but not kids ) in forever! Mom, just want you to know that I love and appreciate you, but if you dont bring me back a surprise ( and a VERY good one ) from Hawaii, I might be pretty P.Oed.
Now, My life has become what I already had to do, plus a third of what my mom does that has to go first. Shy and dad have the other third. For the first time since I can remember, my father is going to do all the laundry. Is there a certificate for that? well he deserves it. Especially since on Friday ( right before we went to Navoo ) he got in a car accident. Some mother was looking for something on the ground and by the time she looked up all she saw were brake lights. So, she rear ended him right when he was turning into the driveway. You know that saying " Car accidents happen within 5 miles of your home. " ? Definetly true so far and kindof ironic. We wanted so badly to go see the last pageant at 8:30. After the emergency room and police reports we got out at 5 pm. Then the dumb "tom, tom " took us on the 5 hour route. UGH! We finally got there at 9:15 ish and saw the last 25 min.
It was amazing from what I saw. Then we got a picture with the acters Joseph and Hyrum. I would post that one but my mom has the camara. The next day we went on a carrage ride, walked around the visitors center, made rope and bread and saw 2 more awsome plays before leaving for home. What a weekend!!!
Then my mom rented a car on monday and I got to drive it around half the day. I officially want a little car now, not some ugly truck my dad wants me to pick out. : )lol but seriously. He thinks Im some redneck girl from the south or something I guess. I cant get him to like a decent car!
Hmmm...other news. I got 5 inches cut off the back of my hair and like, 10-12 inches off the front. Yep, thats right, bangs. I havent had them since 4th grade ish so I was nervous. But so far, everyones compliments have boosted my confidence. It makes me look older too, which is good I guess since Im turning 16 in a few months. Im excited to help dad pick out his new truck and also a new little car for family use ( meaning me when I get my license and mom for kid runs). Other than that, this is my last week of summer and Im trying to make the best of it. I have a swim/ sleepover party on friday, a barbique on thursday and a bike ride today. Fun stuff!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment