So....alot of nothing has been going on around here. Im just waiting until mom comes home this saturday, and Im sooo excited. She's sending us a coconut from hawaii. It will probably get here about the same time she does: )
Last wednesday for activities, we went on a 5 mile bike ride that was alot of fun. I think I would like to bikeride more often, my piano teacher does it alot so maybe I can team up with her. There are so many good places to ride and I could do it all summer to keep in shape. It think I will.
Then on Friday I went to my friend Erica's pool/sleep over party. It was fantastic! Except for that I forgot my swimsuit...which convenently I found saturday after I got home from the slumber party. We watched hoodwinked, played mofia, ate pizza and played signs. Plus listened to my friend zach play some pieces he wrote while we were waiting for the food. Then that night I sleeped over with tres other chicas and watched movies and ate ALOT of junkfood. We played a few pranks here and there too. Amazingly fun, but we were all exauhsted anyway so we fell asleep at 1 or 2 am.
The latest news is that I was chosen as the only mia maid to be on the committee for a ward EFY activity in November. It is going to be a blast...but we are starting from scratch with only 6 kids and 1 adult. It will be.....interesting. Weve already decided that we are making christmas gifts to send to the soldiers in Iraq and then probably doing a temple trip somewhere in between the 2 days. Its going to be loads of fun.
Well, school starts on tuesday....yipee. Oh joy, hallelugha...not. : ) lol actually Im ready to stop thinking about it and getting the first day over with. We have new colorguard uniforms that we are taking pictures in tomorrow tho, so I need to get some shut-eye. Night everyone!
PS: sorry I dont have any pics. mom stole the only good camara so I'll update on pics when she comes home.
No comments:
Post a Comment