
Well, signs of autumns end is here, its getting colder by the week and there is a rugged bare beauty that lingers after it. I admire the beginning of fall better then the end, but we had this amazing sunset and the picture turned out so fierce. So, news update. Last night, Shyla, my mom and I then each of us having a friend or two along, all met at the liberty cinema and saw twilight, this morning at about 12:05 am. I have to say, I dont know why the series is so sweet to me. I guess its that the vampire (Edward) doesnt like vampires. He thinks they are evil monsters and he's ashamed to be one of them, as are his family the cullens. Its pretty funny, they call themselves vegitarians because they only drink animal blood for strength. Then theirs Bella, whom every girl can compare herself to, and she falls in love with Edward. Her scent is the best he has ever smelled and legend goes that vampires only have this one "golden" person whom they cant resist. But Edward falls in love with her too. Its all about overcoming the bad inside and looking for the good in people, even if they are labeled as dangerous or impossibly gone. Besides all of this, Its a romantic love story with a great ending in the books. I'd recommend it to anyone who thinks that they arent perfect and who believe that love overcomes evil at all stages. Anyone in my ward would recommend it too, even the bishops wife went with us to see the movie! it was a blast. But, im tired. Had to get up for semenary at about 5 after coming home. My poor friend Krytal tho. We took her along and she crashed at my place. But that's the only sleep she got whereas I slept from 6-10pm and wasnt too bad a shape. She's in the High school musical tho, "the sound of music" and their first performance is tonight, so she wouldnt have gotten any sleep :( hopefully she slept in the nurses office like I suggested, otherwise she's gonna be dead tired. My mom, dad, shy and I got the last four tickets to see it tomorrow! I cant wait!!! My great friend Isaac is in it and he's the captan. Then krystal is a nun, and I know a bunch of other guy soldiers. Its gonna be great. I'll try to take some pics. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment