Monday, November 24, 2008

So whats up???














Well, the high school musical on Saturday was great! I liked it alot. Our High school is known for its outstanding excellence. Were pretty much good at everything, and Im just telling the truth. Our cheerleaders always go to state, most of our athletic teams go to state and place high, in singing all the chiors get ones and our musicals and plays are always considered by other directors to be at college level. Im so lucky to be in a school that has such a fantastic program for music freaks like me :) Ive learned so much since Ive been here. In fact, last night my chior sang at a Thanksgiving church service with a bunch of other religons coming to join together and just talk about being greatful. It was...interesting. They had the "New revised" and polished version of the bible and my friend and I were looking up scripture masteries. They were pretty different, a bunch of added words, and some that were replaced. I just think that they shouldnt adjust the standard to themselves, but themselves to the standard you know??? But it was so cute, when the preacher went up and started singing and the congregation sang back. He was really funny. And there were alot of Amens and Hallejuiahs everywhere. I had to stifle laughing because I'd never been in that situation before. It was cute. I wish I couldve talked about what I know being grateful is. Its hard to hold so much knowlege inside of you when you have such a burning testimony of it. Anyway, I had fun. These pic's were taken on saturday or friday I think. But yeah, just wanted to take some before the snow came to stay. :) Love you all, and Happy Turkey Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Shots!