I think this is one of my favorites of Austin, although I took one of him in a tree that is my mom's favorite. I'll have to post that one. party.

Just a road.
OK, pretty funny story behind this gingerbread house :) Dad got it out of a white elephant game we played with my mom's family, so us kids put it together. It was really fun, until everyone who walked by wanted to eat my house!!! Especially Nathan. Every time my back was turned, he would sneak a piece, and i didnt even know it! That is until I turned around and caught him with a disgusted look on his face. "Are you going to puke? you all right Nate?" I asked. After he shook his head, I realized he didnt like what he put in his mouth. I halfway thought I'd make him swallow whatever he had in there as a lesson not to eat peoples houses, but instead I stuck my hand out there and he spit his left overs in it. Turns out, this is where I find it funny, he had seen the vegetable plate a few inches over from the house and thought that the small tomatoes on there where candy.So he dipped one of them in frosting and plopped it in his mouth quickly before i could catch him. He stopped eating my house after that :) lol
This is actually Raychelle this past summer I think. I got a new photo print thing from Santa and decided to try it out on some photos I had. I love it so much! Just wanted to show you some of my favorites. There's alot more pictures to come too now that I have that thing :) Oh Im just so happy to have my family!!!!!!

Just a road.
other's do it. But this one isnt bad I think.


one year family pictures.Nathan below is on the slide. He's such a fantastic kid.


I adore this tree, or art piece actually. It was a "Reading Tree" made out of medal for some man named Tyler. Cool or what? I'd never seen anything like it. The few above it of shyla, I took. She's growing up really fast, hard to remember the times when we were small and I thought she was the biggest tattle tale in the world. Now were practically best buds!!!!
My beautiful Mother at the party. She's so pretty, I love her!!!!
This is Sweet Aunt Nancy and Bear-hug- givin Uncle Dave at Grandma Greats house :) Uncle Dave is really good at the wii that we forced him to play, haha, I think he liked it....We hooked it up to Grandmas TV and played for a while. Its really fantastic. We love the Wii!
My beautiful Mother at the party. She's so pretty, I love her!!!!
This is Sweet Aunt Nancy and Bear-hug- givin Uncle Dave at Grandma Greats house :) Uncle Dave is really good at the wii that we forced him to play, haha, I think he liked it....We hooked it up to Grandmas TV and played for a while. Its really fantastic. We love the Wii!








5 comments:
Thank you for sharing those photos Jess. It makes me feel like we got to be there a little- even if only in pictures. Great shots and I love the metal tree.
These are all wonderful photos Jess. Have a great New Year!!
You have such a beautiful family! We miss you guys.
Will you please tell Shyla I said Hi, This is Taylor Steiner from Alaska You have some reall cool pics.
the baby is the swing is DARLING...I also love the one of YOU, nicely done! (I'm good friends with Ginny ;0) )
Post a Comment