Things are going so great here now that its summer. I just keep think that I need to write a paper or something...but then...nope, I remem ber its summer time :) I cant help but say something about how grateful I am for a Father in Heaven who listens to every little fear or complaint of his daughter. Everytime I've prayed for something, I get an answer in some form and its an unwavering testiment to my mind that Im not alone. Ive prayed to find a job, and now I have one that pays ten dollars an hour and is incredibly flexible. Ive prayed that my family would be taken good care of financially and now my mom is finding ways to make us finally very comfortable. Ive prayed for my family's protection and when the tire exploded on the camri, no one was harmed and it was fixed just as fast. Even the little things like praying for service oppertunities or for missionary experiences. I could honestly spend forever just naming them off!!! I love how wonderful my life can be when Im unselfish with it, I feel like Im speeding ahead everyone when it comes to learning about how to be in the world and not of it. I really do feel seperate and its...peaceful. I just am getting so many blessings, its like that scripture says, "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it" ( 3 Nephi 24: 10) I really feel like Im being drowned in blessings, and It just makes me feel so happy and filled with gratitude!!! I adore this feeling. Now, if only I could keep it with me always...that's a trick I have yet to learn.
PS, I decided that a thirteen page story was to long to post, but I still want opinions on it. If you'd be willing to read it in your free time just say so, kay?
1 comment:
So what is it your mom is doing to make life comfortable?
I'd love to read your story when I get a spare moment. Email it to me!
Post a Comment