Since I rarely have time to "talk story" (like they say here on the islands) and pictures are worth a thousand words, Ive decided that I am less of a "blogger" and more like a "photo-blogger". Most of the time I will use pictures instead of paragraphs to describe my experiences at this time in my life as a college girl, "in-between dreams".
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Yesterday was a day of celebration for my family. My mom has been taking a medical transcriptioning class online so she can work from home. She took her Midterm test just yesterday and got an awesome grade on it!!! She's on a time crunch for getting the class done and she's halfway there :) GO MOM!!!! She's pretty much amazing and we went swimming in the 91 degree weather which was a blast. I dont know how she does it! Because she's been working day and night on the class, Shyla, Austin and I have been playing her role in the house. Taking care of kids, making meals, cleaning, doing errands. Its so much work. If I havent said I appreciate her lately, let me say it...Im feeling extremely thankful for all that my mom does for me! And she keeps a smile on her face all the time, and she's always there to listen to my petty complaints and she makes things fun, AND she's not a "pulling her hair out, talking nonsense KrAzy"... yet. Yes, amazing is a great description. Mom and dad had to go on an emergency Housten, Texas roadtrip to go pick up the 15 seater because its got some stuff going wrong with it. The lady we let use it was stranded, so they left me in charge so they could go and rescue her. Sunday is one of the busiest mornings I think we have as a family. But, everyone is still breathing and I decided pizza and sugar cookies were a wonderful dinner choice :) and were going to "camp" in the family room tonight right after we have family home evening and decorate those sugar cookies!! I have young womens camp on wednesday and shyla's birthday is on Tuesday....I'll post about her party when I can, and camp too. Dont you just Love Summer???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment