Friday, May 22, 2009

UPDATE

Gee, sorry guys. Its been a long while since I've last posted hasnt it??? Well, Ive been doing so much, and learning so much, and not getting very much sleep. I have a bunch of news, so Im just going to lay it all down :)

  • Shyla and I have a job paying 10 dollars an hour working for this elderly lady and doing yardwork/ shopping / anything she cant do herself.
  • SCHOOL'S OUT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AND SO ARE FINALS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol.
  • Gas prices are up to about 2.36 right now.
  • Im going horseback riding with my bffe Erica tomorrow :) and so is shy.
  • I got a chocaholic from scoops yesterday, yum!
  • I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!
  • I FINALLY got a new battery in my car so the sears guys can stop jumping me. It was pretty funny, I called my mom up and said, " Mom! Im getting Jumped!!!" she was like "WHAT???" " My car died" I replied. lol.
  • I wrote my first 13 page story!! which I'll post...I guess. then tell me what you think ok?
  • More LATER!!!!

No comments: