During the Sunday School lesson today our instructor showed us this recording of some advice given by Elder Busche. It has quickly become one of my favorite. I feel like I have faced so many trials and hard things in this past year and a half. This video really comforted me...Elder Busche's words were exactly what I needed to hear. Just thought to share.
Since I rarely have time to "talk story" (like they say here on the islands) and pictures are worth a thousand words, Ive decided that I am less of a "blogger" and more like a "photo-blogger". Most of the time I will use pictures instead of paragraphs to describe my experiences at this time in my life as a college girl, "in-between dreams".
Monday, August 19, 2013
A Video of Note
During the Sunday School lesson today our instructor showed us this recording of some advice given by Elder Busche. It has quickly become one of my favorite. I feel like I have faced so many trials and hard things in this past year and a half. This video really comforted me...Elder Busche's words were exactly what I needed to hear. Just thought to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment