Monday, August 5, 2013

KoKo Head Hike









 So lemme start out by saying that there is a REASON these railroad tracks were abandoned! It took so much energy to get up this hill, we mustve stopped at least 10 times just to give our legs a chance to stop shaking haha. Very hardcore hike...but in the end the pain was all worth it. The sunset was beautiful and the star-view from the top was indescribably beautiful. Enough that my friend Bethani and I began to sing hymns...thats the feeling magnificence gives me. On the way over the KoKo head we also stopped by this place called "The spitting caves". Basically the waves come in and rush into this cave off the coast and shoot back out into the ocean because it has nowhere to go. The spray was so high it made rainbows across the ocean, but I couldnt get a good shot at it. Tavin, the guy who let us use his truck on the venture, jumped in! And then another girl that was with us jumped...almost died because she hesitated while jumping and TOTALLY freaked us all out. Yeah, thats why I dont jump off of 45 foot cliffs. Ill try to post the videos later...The whole day was awesome all the way around. Im so glad I was able to go with the group of people that I did. It was absolutely PERFECT!!!








No comments: