For labor day I spent the day with my parents and my grandparents down at jamesport. I love it down there! we bought alot of homemade jam and had an awsome home cooked meal. Shopped around, but mostly I enjoyed just being there. It was kindof weird tho, my parents made me listen to a tape called "what men wish women knew about men".....are they getting ideas or something??? Im just kidding: ) It is a funny tape. I recommend it.
Then...Friday was my first marching band performance. It was awsome. BlueJays lost, once again to raypeck, 41-60. It was fun tho, and these next two fridays we perform somewhere over the rainbow ( again ) and cyclone. I hope my parents come to this one, to take pictures and stuff. We have so many props for the Wizard of Oz, and Its an amazing performance!!! Cant wait!
And for the Finale.....Austin and Nathan's birthday was on the 29th of August. Austin got a wad of money and bought a D.S. with it and then Nathan got a hoard of toys from my grandma. They had alot of fun, Ive gotta say. And their cake was Taaaa-sty! yum!!!Next....my birthday in October. Im gonna miss just being 15, I have mixed feelings. Anyone have any good sweet 16 birthday ideas??? expecially so close to halloween. I dont know what to do at this point....comments are VERY welcome : ) lol
Here are some cute pics from the party...oh yeah! Austin got new shoes and Nathan got some cowboy boots that he hardly took off. He wanted to even sleep in them! what a chum.
Yes..that's a hundred dollar bill....... and yes that is his wheels turning. : )
This kid only needs a pack of bubbles to be busy for an entire day...Im serious. You shouldve been there to see how big his grin got. He wanted to go out right then! of course there were more preseants...but I dont want to steal from my mom...so I'll leave them to her : )
I dont even remember what was so funny. I think it was just the fact that the boys just had two fricken huge cakes set in front of them that were about to be lit on fire....that would do it. So cute. I cant believe he's four years old! and Austin has a year untill he gets his priesthood and is a deacon. Dang! I feel old. Im 10 years older then Austin. sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment