Monday, September 29, 2008

Homecoming week!

Im really sorry I dont have any photos for you guys yet. mom didnt come the parade in time to see the band on saturday to take pics...but she's coming to homecoming this friday!!!! : ) cant wait! oh yeah. our first band competition was on saturday at carrollton and we got first in indoor guard, first in field, first in field auxilery and then we had the most points all day out of about 3,000 students worth of band and colorguard!!! It was amazing!!! and I loved every minute of it, the ride home was the best. I cant believe we took first tho. so awsome. : )

So far at home, we really miss my dad who is in texas right now. But, on the bright side I stole his date spot on friday: ) lol mom and I went and saw Eagle Eye ( funny but a bit too much swearing ) and ate at Olive Garden. HMMMM! best restraunt in the world!!! so far Ive been to anyway....except maybe that Mexican restraunt in AZ by the airport, jeeze I get off topic.

My birthday is in about 30 days...can you believe it? 16 years old. I love having my birthday in the fall sometimes, its just so pretty!!!!

And sometimes really entertaining. I think we should do this for halloween!!! its just a picture off of google, but I thought it was so funny!!!

1 comment:

Ninny said...

LOVE the barfing pumpkin! I mayhave to try that.