Friday, September 19, 2008

YEAH!!!! : )All my life I want to be a bluejay, oo, ah, oo ah!

OH! my life includes alot of color guard right now, and I just came home from a game. : ) blue jays won 38-14. It was pretty eventful too. Some elementary kids sang the star spangled banner, a football player in the 1st quarter broke both of the bones in his leg. There were ambulances and paramedics everywhere for a while. I just love games! They are so exciting.! We are dedicating the game to him tho, since he got so badly hurt and everything.AND we pull a huge black banner over the band at the end of cyclone....well, this morning at practice it ripped in half!!! but Mr. fuller got it all sowed back together. Then, when we were performing the show it started ripping on my side, not even two feet back from me!!! AH! so I grabbed it just in time to stop the ripping enough to get the banner over the band....whew!!! really close. I'm glad someone was praying!

We performed two out of our four songs tonight, somewhere over the rainbow and cyclone. I need my mom to videotape the whole show at homecoming so you guys can see it : ) that will be fun. Our guard is better then last year, but think we'll be better next year then this year...because certain somebodies will not be there anymore.... : ) lol. I hope I can do color guard in college or something dance related at least. Im doing a prep ACT test soon to get me ready for college. BYU here I come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a ton of fun!!!! Good thing you grabbed that banner just in time.