Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Raychelle!









Well, later on monday night mom and dad decided to celebrate raychelle's birthday anyway. It was 6:00 and we were contemplating what we were gonna have for dinner when dad called and suggested we go to peter piper pizza for Ray's Birthday. So mom got in the phone book and soon found out that there isnt a peter piper pizza, so instead we decided to go to chucky cheese's in Idependence. Oh it was so much fun! Shyla and I spent most of our coins on this alien shooting halo game, then later on I spent the rest of my coins ont he same game with my dad. We rocked, the machine guns actually vibrated in your hand and the screen was huge!!! I want to play it again when we go back. Anyway, Im getting sidetracked, There was a huge show thing that they had for the birthday area, sarah loved that. I think the hit of the night had to do with my dad's little prank. He was sitting there at the table watching sarah while everyone was playing and I guess he got bored or something. I was his first victim. He had switched the soda out of on of the cups and instead put the rest of sarahs formula in it. Yes, that's right. Here I come, all worn out from chasing Raych all over the place and I take a huge swig of this " suicide" drink. My dad said that my face had no expression, and It just looked like I had to get it out of my mouth quick. So I grabbed an empty cup and spit it out. Later on, shyla made the same mistake, but her expression was 'something similar to if she had just ate cow dung' was the way my dad put it I think. My dad got such a kick out of it, that he was practically crying. I think me and shyla out of everyone feel the most sorry for sarah. She is forced to drink that junk every day! YUCK!!!

No comments: