Today was great at about 65 degrees, up untill about 4:30 when I think it dropped to about 45. Everyone but shy and dad were outside on the trampoline playing, I think nathan really got a kick out of pretending we were animals. He has an obsession with trying to eat me I think.... (smile : )

We were gonna go to the Park to celebrate Raychelles birthday, FYI she turns the big 2 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILL' SIS!!!!! I think my mom decided we should have the party on saturday tho, better weather and all. I love that little pumpkin head, she has the cutest smile and her eyes are always full of curiosity and laughter. I adore her. Cant wait till she's older and I can be here to advise her, right now all she wants is to play helecopter or horses, or both at the same time!!! I love her to death!!!! But she is getting into that two year old attitude, thinking she can do or say whatever. Hard road ahead, but Im outta here in two and a half years so I'll be sayin "see ya!" by the time she goes rotten at about age 5-6. HeHeHe...!!!lucky me!

Oh! there is a book called "The Icing on the cake" by Elodia Strain. It is an LDS chick book and I absolutly, full heartedly recommed it. It has adventure, mystery, humor, romance more humor. I couldnt put it down, and there are very few that I cant put down. Read it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment