I woke up yesterday morning and took a shower then got all ready and went to semenary as usual. It was about 6:30 and we were reading in Isaiah when Isaac Ames and Alex Creswell ran in shouting, "No school!!!!". A few of us ran around the church telling everyone the good news. I was really confused that the school would cancel school for just a little bit of ice and snow, but hey, Im not one to complain... : ) Everyone was so hyper, especially Danny and I. I still dont appreciate that little text message he sent Isaac (who was sitting by me ) in the middle of class to poke me, and by the way , it hurt! : ) I didnt even do anything ( well, not really ). But fortunetly, I got him back many times when semenary was out. Then of course, after semenary, I went home and crashed in my nice warm bed, and it was wonderfu! I ended up sleeping till about 11: 00 (yikes!). I think I would've slept later but Erica called and invited me to the "Snow day party" at her house in an hour and a half. I went, and It was alot of fun. We made pizza and goofed off , told jokes and stories. We were practically laughing the whole time. I was the only girl there besides Erica and her sister, it was fun watching the guys be dumb( jk : ) ). Then, after pizza, we watched " Nacho Libre" (sorry if that's spelt wrong ) which was funny, but only because of how incredibly ridiculous it was. Then to top it off, we got homemade texas sheet cake from Erica's mom, she is one heck of a cook! When mom picked me up, I went home and watched "Jane Austen's Book club". A really good chick flick. Mom and dad go to Cargo Largo every thursday, so I was stuck babysitting. Not so bad tho, when they got back, Shyla and Austin ( too cold for me!) went outside and played hide and go seek with the quads. Austin actually ended up flipping one of them! Great day.
Then, this morning, shyla comes upstairs and tells me we have no school, again! Yahoo! So I have a feeling that today will mostly be spent quad-riding in the snow, playing games and doing goofy things that can keep us busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment