Okay, so nothing really has been going on around here. Well...that's not true. In a family of eight, something is always going on. I just have a funny story to share.
Nathan, the other day, came into the kitchen when my mom was putting away dishes. The sink, being full of bubbles, was too tempting for the lill' guy to pass by. So he went and got his car then started playing in the soapy water. My mom looks over her shoulder a few moments later and realizes that Nathan's face is sopping wet, along with his shirt."Why are you so wet?"she questioned. Nathan answered saying " Um, I lost my car..." and then proceeded to stick his entire face in the water to look for it. Most people would swish the water around with their hand, but this kid just dove right in! What a stinker.
1 comment:
He is just so cute! And I love the new blog layout.
Post a Comment