This week has been a little bit of a blur. They are replacing the MAP test in Missouri because kids are exiting high school only doing just enough to get by, and then not really getting anyware afterwards because they arent smart enough. So now, we are doing these exams that if you pass them, you pass the class, and if you dont, you dont pass the class. It just so happens that sophmores are "piloting" these new exams for the state, even though we've already taken the MAP! How corny is that! I feel jipped. But it is almost over, I just have language written exam left, hurry up Friday!
I have a youth committee meeting tonight were we are planning youth conference for this summer. I'm extatic about being able to help out, It is gonna rock!!! our theme is " steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works " Mosiah something or other. I think we are doing a pioneer type thing. I just get to help make it fun. Which shouldnt be hard, especially since my 3 good/best friends are in that class and I know everyone in there. I just hope we make it fun for everyone, I hate working hard for something, and then someone doesnt enjoy it as much as I meant them to. It is only one day where the whole stake youth get together and do stuff for the theme. It is actually two, but they have another youth committee in charge of the other day which is way in October ( just before my 16th!!) while this one is in July, July 12th.
I cant believe semenary is over and we have only 16 days of school left!!!! It still isnt hot enough yet, just wet and sticky lately. It'll come though. Oh Im sooo excited for summer , I wish there was a fast forward on life!
No comments:
Post a Comment