Since I rarely have time to "talk story" (like they say here on the islands) and pictures are worth a thousand words, Ive decided that I am less of a "blogger" and more like a "photo-blogger". Most of the time I will use pictures instead of paragraphs to describe my experiences at this time in my life as a college girl, "in-between dreams".
Monday, May 26, 2008
Pictures of something
This one, I dont know why I kept. It makes me feel kindof secluded though like a sneeky animal or something : )
Just messing around and taking pictures on sunday in my backyard. It really was a beautiful day yesterday...
4 comments:
Jessy those are butiful. I love those pics.Is that a pic of you?
sam
yep thats a pic of me. self capture, why? like it?
Jessi I think you have a great eye for photography!!! Good job. U Matt
good job Jess! as always, u are amazing :)
Post a Comment