Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kodak moments revealed

I decided that everyone was growing up too fast around here and I'd better catch them in a kodak moment before everyone grew up and moved out!!!: ) plus I thought that photoshoot thing of Genny's was a good idea , Thanks guys! more pictures to come! No one but these three wanted to take a picture, so maybe on sunday I catch some!






I really like this one, It shows the plants point of veiw on everything that happens around it.

she is pondering in this one I think, probably wondering how she could get back into the house to watch Dora the esplorer before jessie drags her back out! jk...: )


I think this one is my favorite because Nathan catches your eye, but the plant is in focus...
I could make the description of it much deeper, but I wont bore you. : )
Someday I want to major in photography and catch people in precious moments, so they can look back and see for themselves what it felt like.

1 comment:

Ninny said...

Love the pictures!!! I like the 'point of view from the leaf' and the last one in black and white. Photography is fun eh!