Last night was my last spring concert in sophmore year. It went really well, I cant believe how much fun it was! and we have all grown so much in our vocal ability, its amazing what a bit of knowlegde and persistence can do to your confindence! Austin also had a concert that night for orchestra that he was good in. But right after, they came and saw my chior perform, along with all the others. This concert was special too because it was a farewell for all the seniors and we did a slide show for them, while all the rest of the chiors sang "Letting go" from the musical Dr. jekel and Mr. Hyde. It was great, Im gonna miss some of the seniors though!!! and Im a lill jealous too, I want to get out of school soon and I cant wait till Im a senior! But anyway, about the concert, it really was the best! First it was the Mixed Blue Jay chior who did a few songs, then " your the one that I want" from grease with some choreography. Then we were next and we did " Hello girls" , " I couldve danced all night" from the My fair lady musical and then "Good morning Baltimore", and "You cant stop the beat" from Hairspray. This is a picture, I wish mom couldve gotten it all, but I guess my BFF's mom got it all on tape, so maybe I can post that too and then just let you see the whole video all together: ).
No comments:
Post a Comment