
Today I went on a girl date with my mom, shyla, sarah, shyla's freind Emily and Emily's mom ( who is also freinds with my mom). We went and saw 27 dresses, which was definetly a cute movie. The only thing that I had to complain about was that there was cussing in it, just like every movie these days it seems. It just bugs me when the directer takes a great script and puts profanity in it that doesnt need to be there. If we do buy it, I think it should be from clean flicks. Other than going and seeing the movie this afternoon, nothing really happend. Although I did get a kick out of my mom being all miffed about her movie being a magic school bus episode and not really the one she saw on T.V. : ) Sorry mom, but you have to admit, the look on your face when I said that you were gonna watch a cartoon was priceless. Shyla was drinking milk and eating oreos ( Oh o-reo!!! ( kychn sink song all of us mormon girls sing when we eat oreos, at least I do( irrelivent I know : ) you can see the video on my list to the right.) Anyway, so she was drinking milk and eating oreos, then when she heard what I said, she looked at mom and was laughing so hard. Then we both started teasing her and thought it was hilarious, she kinda looked like a puffed up cat to me. : ) I think shyla almost choked though, she was laughing so hard. It brightened my day though so thanks mom. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment