I made it into Womens Honours chior. Yahoo! I am sooo excited to start next year now... : ) I had to try out earlier this week, and I did ok. I felt like it wasnt my best though. Anyway, Im really glad that I got in.
It was starting to get all nice around here, and then this huge annoying storm came through and now it is like 59 degrees in my house. Brrrr! Its been like this since around Wednesday. It was pretty funny though, for activities we went and played tennis at the claywoods court. Well, it started to rain, and so since we werent rain proof, we went to sister Tervorts house and had hot cooa and fresh bread. : ) so yummy! Especially since we were so cold. It might snow and rain tomorrow too, but then next week is gonna be in 60's and 70's. My family might go camping because of the nice weather, that should be fun. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment