Sunday, April 20, 2008

Life is good



Sorry I havent posted in a while, life is just wizzing by lately! and with all this spring weather, it just makes me so happy and busy too. Life is good here, for now : ) the 2nd pic down is one of raychelle, who wanted to be just like mommy and jessie, then ended up in our make up bag. Thats mascara all over her eyes! It's fun to be emulated by that lill' kid, she is so big now! She thinks she's all that and a bag of chips too. The other day Nathan's like "Mommy! I want flower pants like that!" and he pointed to Raychelle's P.J's. Then Raychelle waggged her finger at him and says " Oh no honey, these are mine!". She' on heck of laugh sometimes, and other's she's a pain in the neck, I love her to the moon and back a zillon times though. That bag up top is the bag that I spent 2 friggen hours making on this past youth night! The time passed really fast though, and I learned alot about how to make them. I got alot of compliments when I brought it to school on Thursday too, hardly anyone believed that I made it from scratch.
My dad is thinking hard about going to work up on the slope for a few weeks, just to get some money this summer. Now my uncle's are also thinking about going, one is AZ and I suspect one in Hawaii too. Mom is getting to go to AZ this weekend untill next monday, I am going to be so sad without her to complain to ( JK: )). I was like " Take me with You!!!!!!". At least she is taking sarah though. Maybe we will get a wake up call on the amount of work she does around here, scary thought that she wont be here to help us or anything. Means I have a busy weekend up ahead, so does shy.
OH! and did I mention I got my permit on Friday? I know, I only have about 6 months till I turn 16 and Im a little late on the jump, but better late than never right? Now my dad just needs the courage to let me drive....sheesh, and so do I!!!

No comments: