Alright, well I found out today the news of what we got on Saturday...........We ALL got 1's!!! on sight reading and on stage performance. It was funny, everyone was talking about how when the we were walking out from the liberty boys performance they heard everyone saying to their friends on their way in " Guys! you just missed the best performance. Liberty is really good. This guy did this awesome solo and was like "Let it .....shiiiiiiiine!" and it rocked! You really missed out." : ) we just smiled, being proud of our guys.
I love that I am in a school where people like to be a part of that kind of stuff and get involved in it. : ) Great going everyone!! And the pic above is a pic of my favorite flower, the belladonna lily, or Naked lady.Sometimes its called the showy amaryllis. Pretty huh? I love them. I like the calla flower too. I plan to have them at my wedding reception. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment