Things have been a little bit slow, it seems, around here. It has been pretty outside, rain with some thunder storms! Its starting to brighten up again, saturday my dad is planning a lill' barbique, For General Conference puposes of course. I just had MAP testing for 3 days and let me tell you, I am more than happy to say that's over! It's so confusing to have your schedule changed and then also your lunch period. Its like the first day of school all over again! Im really excited for the week to end.In chior, we have a contest Saurday. We sing and sight read, then the judges come in and work with us. A "1+" is the best score you can get and I think a "3-" is the worst. We had a concert on Tuesday, to get our nerves use to the feeling of singing in front of an audience again. We did really well, only a few things that we have to still work on ( we recorded ourselves during the concert) and its good that we can still improve before the judges hear us. The only thing I am not looking forward to is having to give up my extra sleep-in hours to get to the high school at 8 o'clock, in full concert dress. I love my dress though, floor length dresses are rare for a person to wear now'a days, unless it is an expecially special occasion that is. Wish me Luck! Hopefully we wont need it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment