My mom went to Arizona for the weekend, just for a small vacation with sarah ya know. Man, It is one hard job being a mom. Shyla and I have a hard time just with eachother, but what if I was the only one? Scary thought. Friday night I watched "Cloverfeild" which was a good movie but only an ok ending. Then I redid my blog, also setting up the small slide show at the bottom (how do you like it?). Then Saturday, we did our chores and then ended up going to the square were an auto show was happening. After walking around that ( bythe way, I reeeally want a camero now!) we went to the mexican food restraunt that is in the square too. I love love love mexican food! and this place was great. No horchata though...oh well.
Today at church was surprisingly eventful. Halfway though sacrament meeting, the bishop got up and said he got word that there was a possible gas leak in the church so we needed to evacuate as quickly and safely as possible. We waited for about 25 minutes until the fire department gave the all clear. Ended up that there wasnt any gas leak! glad I'm not the guy who thought he smelled gas, someone mustve had beans for breakfast I bet. : ) It was kindof cool though, in sunday school we talked about the symbolism of the olive tree and got to tast about 6 different kinds of olives. Really cool lesson, we drew pictures as Sister Gale played the tape she had of the 40 verses of scripture that was all about the olive tree and the master and his servent ( the world, the lord and the prophet). Now I just hope I can get my scripture mastery's memorized today in peace, semenary ends this Friday, and I really am bummed, Its been a great year, too fast though. Oh yah, it was in the 70's today, summer... come to mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment