Since I rarely have time to "talk story" (like they say here on the islands) and pictures are worth a thousand words, Ive decided that I am less of a "blogger" and more like a "photo-blogger". Most of the time I will use pictures instead of paragraphs to describe my experiences at this time in my life as a college girl, "in-between dreams".
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Any ideas anyone?
Alright, so school isn't so bad now that I got to switch my first hour. I did have Life Rec. ( P.E. ) and I switched to personal finance because I'm planning on getting a job soon. I want to work somewhere that I would be good at. Lately Ive been looking at flower stores and gardening places, I don't want to work anywhere that everyone works. I prefer to be different then everyone, so that is the job I want, different. Maybe I can go work in a music department somewhere. It's just so hard trying to find a decent job that pays well before your 18. How am I suppose to save up for things like college, or a mission, or a car when I cant get a good job? Hopefully someone has some ideas..........now would be the time to post a comment..... : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well i think that the best thing that you would do best in the flower and music section like you said in your post. talk to you later
eir
Post a Comment