Since I rarely have time to "talk story" (like they say here on the islands) and pictures are worth a thousand words, Ive decided that I am less of a "blogger" and more like a "photo-blogger". Most of the time I will use pictures instead of paragraphs to describe my experiences at this time in my life as a college girl, "in-between dreams".
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Bizarre
My math teacher had a melt down today. The poor women yelled so loud everyone down the hall could hear her. I wasn’t anywhere near it, but through 2nd person I got what happened. She has been going off on many of her classes Monday and Tuesday, then today. She was offered a job at a collage and was going all crazy on us, talking about how we needed to prepare for college now and giving us moral lectures on responsibility for 25 minutes. I was getting to the point where I dreaded that class. Anyway, The passing period before my class started she was escorted to the front office in tears. I don’t know what 3rd hour did, but she has been on new medication so that could be it. What am I going to do for a math teacher now? Anyone got any advice for me on how I can handle her? I’m a little scared that I will set her off. A boy sat in the back of the class yesterday and got a 20 lecture on how rude that was. Someone else pulled out their mp3 player and was going to listent to it while they did their homework ( she said that was ok last Semester) and she was practically in tears when Mrs. Lucas got done with her. Is this what a teacher is suppose to do? Or am I over reacting to something that is normal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment