Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Concert

Allright,so my chior had a chior concert last night. We did pretty well. The problem that we had at our last concert was our diction,and we nailed it this time. Our vowels were for the most part open, but in excitment and anxiety of the night, we forgot to blend. It was really hard to hear eachother in that church, it just bounced off the walls and the carpet, it neverbounced any sound back for us to adjust to. It was also a bit nervewracking that my mom had the camara straight on me the whole time, how am I suppose to act natural when I'm worried about how my hair looks or how zoomed in mom is? Anyway, thanks for video taping it mom. Anyone who wants to see the videos can go to the "Hale Family Treasures" I have on the upper right corner of this blog. Dream tree is my favorite, even though mom didnt catch all of it, It really was great.

1 comment:

Ninny said...

Jess- I LOVED the song with the fans. So fun! And you look so grown up- not fair!!!