Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just Posting

I love saturdays, they are the days I get to mess aound with my family and make fun memories. Nathan was spinning on this learn to walk trainer thing we have. It hooks on to the top of the doorframe, and can adjust its hight of the seat off the ground. I'll have to remember to video record it next time I catch him in the act. We mostly spent today at the RV show in kansas city. Mom and dad needed remodeling ideas on a 5th wheel that they are buying. Then we went to eat at a buffet called Golden Corral. I gotta tell ya, it is hard being the oldest of 6 kids, especially when half of us are just learning table manners. ;) . And then of course we had to go to wally world and pick up some supplies for our 'day of rest' tomorrow. It seems like everytime I go to wal mart, I alway run into some one I know.
Oh yeah, and I found out that if my dad doesnt get a job in Alaska, we're not moving. And so far there's been no word. Ive already told half the people I know that we are moving!!!!! Sometimes I wish I could tell the future so I didnt have to worry about these things.

No comments: