Since I rarely have time to "talk story" (like they say here on the islands) and pictures are worth a thousand words, Ive decided that I am less of a "blogger" and more like a "photo-blogger". Most of the time I will use pictures instead of paragraphs to describe my experiences at this time in my life as a college girl, "in-between dreams".
Monday, January 21, 2008
Cracks me up!
Allright, so heres the sitch. Nathan discovered that he could do this last week when mom got it out for sarah. It is actually meant to help build up a baby's leg muscles by bouncing, but nathan thought it was cooler to spin. We also sometimes use it as a swing, which sarah get's a kick out of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nathan is so funny he is becoming his own person and he cracks me up.
Post a Comment