Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Barefoot.



The weather is finally getting warmer around here, its nice. My grandma Eric came up for 2 days to spend time with us. We spent about an hour and a half driving around, looking for a restraunt called the Rib crib. The one we origanally got the directions to was in Kansas city. After driving past it 3 times we finally found that it had gone out of buisness. So we went to the one in Blue Springs, where we waited for a half an hour to get a table. Good thing was it was all you can eat ribs night. Lots of fun with that.


Then, later on that night, us girls got a chocolate craving and went to get Extreme moose track Ice cream. It was my G-ma's first bowl, she's hooked, I can tell. : )


Then we watched The seeker and Enchanted, which I thought were both good, I ended up going to sleep at around 1:30 am. Sheesh! But they were good movies and its spring break! So what the hay, maybe I can convince mom to let us stay up again! That would be fun.


Ummm, today we went to breakfast at the corner cafe, and then shopping! Woohoo! I love shopping and I hit the jackpot at kholes, they are having a huge sale. So we checked that out. Mostly it was for some shirts to go under the easter dresses my grandma bought for Raych and Sarah, but of course, she bought me something as well. Sometimes I think she spoiles me too much, and then I think " Nahh..". I love her sooooo much, hope she will come stay again soon.




It was funny, mom went to do some more errands after my grandma got picked up by Sam and Bailey. This meant I was left with everyone but Shyla ( who was making PJ's with some other beehives). Nathan insisted on playing underneathe the porch, so I let him. Then, of course Raych also had to go under there because Nathan was, so I decided it was ok. So I go inside for a minute or two and Raychelle comes in crying because her and Nathan got in a dirt fight. Here's a picture of the lill' squirt...



..... And heres one of the handsome lill' devil..... : )

No comments: