We celebrated the "Easter Pig" coming to our house today. He takes the place of the Easter bunny who wont be coming to our house this year. We are going to center Easter sunday around Christ, and we couldn't do the "Easter Pig" tomorrow because Austin and Dad are going on a camp out with the scouts tonight. You know what that means, GIRLS NIGHT! Yahoo! NO boys! Ha. Ha. Um, just kidding, I love them and all, buuuuut, sometimes a girl needs her space ya know? : ) We had fun this morning, I have some pictures that show our big fun and messiness. I was soooo excited. I actually got a pet today! Yep his name is Charlie and he's got some aggression issues, but he is all different colors! He can hold his breath under water for a really long time and he lives with plants. Give up? All right, he's a Male Beta Fish! I'll take a pic soon.
We also did a cool egg hunt, eggs with candy in them for the lill' ones and eggs with mula ($) in them for us big kids. : ) I ended up with 9 bucks cash. Yessss...now I can buy some music Ive been eying for a while. I should be getting a job soon though, cant wait!By the way Ninny, love your cute eggs, they are adorable. And Sammy, Goodness Your getting so big! Love you all. MUAH!
2 comments:
That is some SERIOUS chocolate fish you guys got! What a fun time. We are having the bunny come tomorrow morning for the same reason that you guys are!
I am sad that you guys aren't moving here. Wahhhh!
Yah, it was a fun time. And yes, that is a humongo fish. I dont think anyone finished theirs yet...: )
And you guys could always move here! come on, we have a BEAUTIFUL fall season! and that is your favorite right?
-jessie
Post a Comment