
It poured all day yesterday, and I cant wait till everything is green again because of it. We cleaned alot of the time because my grandma is coming to spend the night at our house, today actually. My dad's friend was having a birthday party and he and mom were invited so we left for Bass Pro shop early. Going there was our reward for working so hard. It was definetly a boy store. Like Cabella's on steroids. It had a 12 foot tall tank which was filled with a bunch of fish. There was rock climbing, target practice games, and an arcade. There was also a cool restraunt with another big tank full of tropical fish. They sold everything from rifles, to boats, to fishing gear. It was fun.....for dad and the boys.... shyla and I liked the target practice the best I think.
Later on, mom and dad left and we all stayed here. We were watching Kyle XY ( a show weve been following) and Nathan and Raychelle decided that the can of apple juice would look better if they poured it on the table. Yah, HUGE mess I had to clean up. Then, as if that wasnt enough excitment for the evening, they took the two gallons of propel mix and poured that all over the kichen floor. Man, I was P.Oed, I think I was a little bit meaner than I shouldve been, but they didnt take it to heart thank goodness. So when mom and dad came home I was mopping the floor up and still blowing some steam when mom says " way to go jess, you went all out!" or something like that. W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R.... I just wanted to take my place back as the daughter, not the babysitter. I dont even get paid for this stuff! : ) The rest of the night was uneventful, which I was thankful for. Once again, I prove to myself I still need some practice before I become a mom. It's so weird to think that my mom was only about 4 years older than me when she had her first kid. Yikes! hopefully I will be a little bit older than that.
1 comment:
I am not sure how many times I have said the sam thing Jess- I don't even get paid for this! I wish I did. You know how rich I would be. But it is different when they are your own kids and not your siblings. You can put up with a whole lot more- I promise!
Hope today is a bit more uneventful for you and you can enjoy being a daughter! :)
Post a Comment