Sunday, March 16, 2008

My lovely Friday evening...


All right, so I was soooo excited that spring break was coming on Friday. I could hardly wait for the bell to ring! As soon as my mom picked me up, I went home and within the hour I was babysitting three kids, all of which seem to want all of my attention, all at once. That didnt work. Then Shyla gets home from her track practice and Austin gets off the bus. I help Austin pack his stuff and he goes with Sister Emmet to spend the night at her house with her little boy. Anyway, so Shyla puts Sarah to sleep, who only gets woken up about an hour later because of the racket caused by a fight Nate and Ray were having. Ugh!Mom! How do you do it! I was about to call her and ask, but she instead called me, to ask how things are going, and I of course, knowing how much she was looking forward to her small vacation tonight, didnt say anything about how the fiasco happening in our living room was about to make me pull my hair out! It's a good thing she bought take and bake pizza too, because I dont know if I would've been able to make a good meal for anyone. Its funny, the other day I was ragging on myself for something and she told me that she thought I would be an awesome mom. Puhhh, Yeah right! You know that saying mom's know everything? Um, I think its wrong. She doesn't know that the only reason I could even come close to becoming a good mom was because Ive been emulating HER moves. And she thinks Im a great daughter, well only because she is an amazing mom!

Anyway, back on track. So Shyla and I watch "Sydney White" which is a snow white modernized fairy tale. It was cute, but not PG. We ended up crawling into bed at about eleven because Sarah didn't feel tired until then. So I finally get to sleep about eleven thirty and mom and dad come home an hour and half later!;lkj dl;fjaofijgoiaph! I felt like just sleeping on the floor at this point! But I ended up sleeping on the couch because I couldn't make myself climb the stairs to the Attic. My mom does this everynight and gets up at seven ( which is about when I had to get up to watch Rachelle and Nathan). Day to Day, week to week. How does she do it? Its like asking how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.... The world may never know.

No comments: