
Everything has been going just fine around here. Wednesday, for youth activity, I played marshmallow dodge ball. I was on Team 2 and we won! whoohoo! It was played just like dodge ball except when you got hit you had to quickly run out of the room and memorize a scripture or recite on that was already memorized. Pretty fun. I got hit like 5 times, thanks to my friend Isaac Ames. He switched teams twice! That makes him a trader, no matter what he says... : ) We cooled down with root beer floats after that.
Last night mom had Enrichment night, but Shyla also had an eighth grade concert. I was dropped off by dad and took pictures for mom. Shyla did a really good job, but no solos or anything... We are both too chicken: ) Gotta take it slow.
Then everyone left Enrichment, leaving mom and some other woman to clean up. That means I had about 30 minutes to play some music on the piano. I think I might wright my own song, I found a bunch of chords that put together,I like, but I'm still working on it. I think that in a while I could end up writing something out.
Word around the house is that we are moving to Alaska, no changed minds yet. Dad and mom have been going through our stuff and thinning it out so we can fit it all in, with taking the least amount of trips possible. This means a mega- spring - cleaning. My dad is thinking about having a yard sale ( embarrassing!) and I think I'll be gone that day. It seems kind of countryish to me and....well...yah. You get the picture. : )Ha Ha. Anyway. I'm really sad to be leaving all my friends and former friends but I really will miss my piano teacher, Sister Mundy. She's great and I'm trying to cram in the rest of level 2 before we leave. I hope I find a good piano teacher in Alaska to take lessons from. I even get my own piano when we get our own house up there! Score! Ive always wanted one, for as long as I can remember.
PS: Make sure you guys have your sound "on" so you can listen to my new and improved Song Play list down at the very bottom of the blog.
Last night mom had Enrichment night, but Shyla also had an eighth grade concert. I was dropped off by dad and took pictures for mom. Shyla did a really good job, but no solos or anything... We are both too chicken: ) Gotta take it slow.
Then everyone left Enrichment, leaving mom and some other woman to clean up. That means I had about 30 minutes to play some music on the piano. I think I might wright my own song, I found a bunch of chords that put together,I like, but I'm still working on it. I think that in a while I could end up writing something out.
Word around the house is that we are moving to Alaska, no changed minds yet. Dad and mom have been going through our stuff and thinning it out so we can fit it all in, with taking the least amount of trips possible. This means a mega- spring - cleaning. My dad is thinking about having a yard sale ( embarrassing!) and I think I'll be gone that day. It seems kind of countryish to me and....well...yah. You get the picture. : )Ha Ha. Anyway. I'm really sad to be leaving all my friends and former friends but I really will miss my piano teacher, Sister Mundy. She's great and I'm trying to cram in the rest of level 2 before we leave. I hope I find a good piano teacher in Alaska to take lessons from. I even get my own piano when we get our own house up there! Score! Ive always wanted one, for as long as I can remember.
PS: Make sure you guys have your sound "on" so you can listen to my new and improved Song Play list down at the very bottom of the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment