Mmmmm! Its getting sooo green here! We have a bunch of thunder storms coming up that Im excited about. I love the rain so much and cant wait till it gets warm enough to go out and play in it. I know, kind of childish, but hey. Ever since I was in Alaska, Ive appreciated thunderstorms so much more. They dont have any there, except on the rare occation. I love the smell and sometimes I sneak open the window at night to listen to it : ) Lots of good memories.
I cant beleive that for the first time in about, what, 5 months? I was able to lie down on the grass, and just be there. No freezing snow, no cold wind or anything! It was wonderful and I didnt realize how much I missed being outside. I plan to have alot of outside actiivities coming up, you betcha.
Dad's birthday was yesterday. Mom got him a bananna split cream pie, some new clothes and an old truck. He liked it alot. It is a deep blue color and looks like it is from the 50's or something. Oh, did I mention it's only about an inch and a half tall? Yah, and we sang happy birthday to him in the gym of the church during the Service Auction for the youth and scouts last night. He was embarrassed. It was great ; )
My mom took him out to lunch this morning and then went to Bass Pro shop ( I think, but they are still not back yet sooo, they probably went and did something else too.) . We tease him all the time about how he's getting to be a grandpa and within about 5 years, he will be! Uh, scary thought for me huh?
Sorry to all you guys in AK who thought we were moving, my dad likes test things out before making a complete desicion and he couldnt make the move feel right, so I guess we arent. I am sooo happy though. Ive made alot of really good friends here and It would be dreadful for me to leave them behind. I love it here so much and I knew all a long it was the right thing to stay here. It is funny actually, everytime he brought up the subject, I would say that we werent going to move, and he would ask how I knew. " I just know, Ok?" . Now look who's talkin' ? Hehehe. Ive always been the prayer baby in the house though, and I never got the go sign, so I knew it wasnt right. I think we are here for a reason though, and I know that staying is the right choice for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment